2013 may be the year of the Gathering in Ireland but we’ve been working with gatherings of all sorts for years now.
It’s a fact of modern life that families don’t get together very often. And it seems to be getting harder to get everyone together in one place whether you have siblings, children or parents living abroad or just the other end of the country.
So when you are all finally together, why not mark the occassion with getting a really good set of photographs taken.
We all take photographs at family gatherings but you know what happens: the are dark, somebody’s hidden, they have their eyes closed or worse still whoever is taking the picture isn’t in the frame themselves.
Professional Photographs taken at your gathering
Hiring a professional photographer to attend your family gathering means we take care of everything:
- We come to you, anywhere in the Cork area at an agreed time
- We’ll organise whatever photographs you want to get taken:
- The Big Group Photo
- Grandparents & Grandkids
- ‘Just our family’ photo
- Cousins playing together
- Individual portraits for anyone who wants one
- Candid pictures of you all together catching up
- We’ll make sure everyone gets a space and is comfortably posed
- We’re well used to managing groups which include small kids
- We’re very experienced in working on location: we make the most of the light and setting to create beautiful portraits
- We’ll then edit your pictrues to present a set of finished images from which you can choose what to print
- You can call to our premises in Douglas to view the pictures and order prints
- We can also put your images on-line so that you can see them at home – this is also the most convienient way to share your pictures with relatives who are living outside Cork.
- We can manage print orders for anywhere in the world – so everyone can sort themselves out for prints once the session is over.
Pricing for Family Gatherings
The cost of Rob coming along to your gathering starts at €80. For that he’ll spend up to two hours getting all the shots you need for most families. If you need him to stay longer, if you’re more than about an hour away or if you have a lot of people to get together then there may be additional charges – the best thing is to give Rob a call to discuss what you need.
After that it’s up to you what prints you want to order from the session once you’ve viewed the images. A full range of mounted and framed prints can be provided. We can also provide digital versions of the images.
If you’d like to get a large order together for the whole family we can offer a bulk print discount.
We can also post prints to anywhere in the world and take Credit Card payments over the phone or invoice on-line through PayPal.