Excuse the Hitchhikers reference but on Friday I got a real last minute request to help capture an office fit-out.
A lot of work was planned for the weekend and they were thinking a timelapse would be cool. But the carpet was going in in an hour or so.
I’ve done a few of these but nothing for three days long. Theoretically once you solve power and storage issues then it should be OK – as long as you get the Maths right. So I grabbed everything and we went for it. But you never quite know with these things and there’s no way to check it as you go (and no way to do it again if there’s a problem).
It turned out really well, no unforseen problems. This is the first cut of the timelapse. I edited it down a bit more and adjusted some of the colouring for the client but it is pretty cool…