€50 Session Fee + 10% Discount on Prints and Storyboards
It’s a perfect time to get out and have a Family Photo Session: autumn is here and the woods look fantastic; it’s bright and still warm outside.
This October we’re offering special discounted rates on all session booked from now until the end of the mid-term break.
For €50 you get a full Family Session anywhere in the Cork. We’re also offering a 10% Discount on the Gallery Price list for print orders placed at your viewing after your session.
There are many spots around Cork for great Outdoor Family Photo Sessions. We’ve worked in Currabinny, Rostellan, Fota Gardens and even more suburban locations like Fitzgerald’s Park and the Japanese Gardens. All we need is somewhere you can be free to relax and play and we can capture your family at their best.
You might also consider some of our great local beaches at this time of year: Myrtleville, Rocky Bay, Garretstown or the Dock Beach have all worked well for us in the past.
But if you have your own favourite spot that your family know well then why not get photos taken there.
Weekend sessions are available but with limited availability. The promotion runs through to the end of the October Mid-term break so you can also schedule a session while the kids are off school (3rd November).
Contact us now for more info or to book your session: 021 429 3714 email@example.com
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- You have to be prepared to go out there and have fun
- The Session Rate of €50 applies to family sessions booked between 4th October 2013 and 3rd November 2013
- The 10% Discount applies to the normal Gallery Price List and is only applied to products ordered at your viewing session (subsequent orders will be priced at our normal rates)
- In the unlikely event that the weather isn’t great the day of your session then we’ll re-schedule (I don’t mind getting a bit wet but there are some days when it’s just not going to happen). The offer will still apply to rescheduled sessions even if they have to get taken after 3rd November.
- All work is covered by our normal terms and conditions of business